6 Georganne Street, The Gap QLD 4061
All the benefits of nature with little maintenance.
This home is located in a quiet street in The Gap close to reputable public schools, shops and public transport.
Upon entering the fully fenced yard, you will be wowed by the array of edible produce in the front gardens.
The home is all on one level offering spacious rooms and multiple living areas.
The outdoor deck is constructed from composite decking it provides an idyllic alfresco space surrounded by all the benefits of nature with little maintenance.
• Four bedrooms including a large master retreat
• Two bathrooms and a powder room
• Timber floorboards, plantation shutters and on-trend sheer curtains, high ceilings, fully air conditioned
• Lounge or sunroom, family room and meals merge with the kitchen
• Kitchen featuring an island bench, dishwasher, and quality array of appliances
• Superb entertainer's deck made from composite decking for easy care and longevity
• Level back lawn and sandstone wall, herb and veggie boxes, paw paw, panama berry, miracle berry, mulberry, citrus and passionfruit trees are in full growth
• Internal laundry, under house lock up garage and storage, new hot water, updated roofing and new lights
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- Pet Friendly
- Built In Robes
- Split System Heating
- Fully Fenced