How is PMC different to other property management?
Every property management company says they will collect rent, pay bills, arrange maintenance, work pro-actively and provide regular and clear communication to their landlords. Yet many simply don’t.
That is precisely why we are different – We do what we say we will do.
You are trusting us to look after your valuable asset so we understand, it is our responsibility to provide you with qualified advice on how to:
• improve the value of your property,
• improve rental returns,
• minimise vacancy,
• minimise maintenance and trade costs,
• improve tenant exposure.
Here’s how we do it:
1. Single and constant point of contact – Although you are free to contact any of our team at any time, you will have a single point of contact through your assigned manager, who will also keep you up to date with anything that is happening with your asset.
2. Experienced Property Managers – We invest heavily in training, support and rewarding our team. Our staff are with PMC for the long term, which provided you with an experienced manager who knows your property intimately. Our team has an average of 11.6 years experience so we have seen it all and will be able to manage your property using that extensive experience.
3. Minimising vacancy – Most agencies only open up a property once or twice a week and expect people to show up. When we list a property for rent, tenants can book in at a time that suits them, during work hours or after hours. We have dedicated leasing consultants whose sole job is to be available to take prospective tenants through when it suits them, which results in more applications, quicker leasing time and minimal vacancy.
What are you looking to achieve from your property investment?
There are two main aspects that maximise your return from your property investment.
- Compound capital growth,
- Consistent cashflow.
Our job, is to ensure that your overall return is maximised with minimal input from you. Not only do we have experienced property managers, we also have experienced property advisers and buyers agents as part of the PMC group who will assist with all aspects of your investment that most other agencies simply do not have or understand and are unable to resource.
Is it easy to change property management and can I change at any time?
YES. To change management companies is extremely easy and you can do it at any time, not just when a lease expires. At PMC not only do we minimise the time required by you, but we also remove the awkward conversation that can occur with your existing manager when you tell them you’re changing management companies.
Changing to PMC is as simple as 3 steps:
- Provide us with your investment property address
- Sign the management agreement and termination letter we send you via Docusign – no need for printing and scanning.
- PMC will contact your existing manager to inform them of the change and contact your tenants to ensure a smooth transition.
It is as simple as that !
Do you need quality tradespeople to do work at your own home?
We have a large panel of tradespeople who conduct maintenance and renovation work for our clients investment properties. We also understand that most owners need work done at their home as well, and it can be difficult to source quality and punctual tradespeople. We provide you with access to our panel of tradespeople so that you can get quality work completed at good prices and in a timely fashion at your home.