24 Carrington Street, Paddington QLD 4064
$1795.00 per week
FULLY RENOVATED PADDINGTON HOME
Perched high in the hills of Paddington's tightly held sub precinct 'Rosalie' and boasting spectacular mountain vistas, this generous abode is a magnificent rendition of the traditional Queenslander home. Extensively renovated and repositioned to ensure a seamless connection from all points of the house, this residence is beautifully finished, with luxurious inclusions across two impeccable levels.
Accommodating the growing family with ease, this property offers formal living and meals spaces, a casual family room, an indulgent kitchen and indoor/outdoor entertaining zone, with landscaped grounds encompassing grassy lawns and a large inground swimming pool that enjoys copious amounts of sun all year round. Two and a half bathrooms support the four bedrooms, while a separate study and parking for three vehicles provides effortless functionality.
Surrounded by popular lifestyle precincts, this prestigious address enjoys Rosalie Village, Given/Latrobe Terrace, Frew Park and The Bardon Shed at its doorstep. With Brisbane CBD just three kilometres away, additional conveniences include Toowong Village, Suncorp Stadium, The Wesley Hospital, private schools and local state schools such as Milton State School and Kelvin Grove State College.
This property offers:
• A luxurious retreat for the growing family
• Incredible views and outlooks to the Governor's House and surrounds providing the perfect backdrop for the elevated pool and garden area at the rear of the house
• Character-rich interiors with stained glass windows, decorative timberwork, bespoke cabinetry, custom window seats and hardwood flooring throughout
• Upstairs configuration provides unfettered view corridors from the lounge room and dining area through to the pool/garden
• Formal living and meals spaces and additional family room
• Chefs kitchen with central island, stone countertops, butler's pantry and 1200mm appliances
• Generous master suite with walk-in-robe private ensuite
• Three additional bedrooms, each with built-in robes
• Spacious family bathroom and two additional powder rooms
• Separate study with direct garden access and link back to bedrooms
• Laundry conveniently located behind the kitchen, maximizing the efficiency of the user experience
• Capacity for parking up-to 3 vehicles via the dual garage set up
• High levels of security and privacy due to the fixed security gates and electronic garage doors
• Fully landscaped block with entertainer's patio and inground swimming pool
• Family friendly, with excellent proximity to both public and private schools
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced