SMSF - Specialised Property Management
At PMC Property Management we know that if done properly, an SMSF can be an excellent way of building your retirement funds quickly, and in a relatively low risk environment. Good cash flow and low maintenance are the keys to making your SMSF investment a success.
A large percentage of the properties we manage are owned, by our clients, in their SMSF’s. These clients have chosen PMC because we take a very strict approach to managing their investment, to assist with their retirement.
BELOW ARE 5 CORE ELEMENTS THAT FORM PART OF OUR SPECIALISED SMSF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE:
1. 3 YEAR FORMAL PROPERTY REVIEW
- Conducted by one of our licensed directors
- Formal Market Value Assessment completed to meet ATO and SMSF legislative requirements
2. MONTHLY STATEMENTS – ITEMISED
- Itemised expenses from the previous month
*We automatically send statements to the Fund Administrator, You and your advisors.
3. SMSF ANNUAL COMPLIANCE REPORT
- Total rental income
- Total maintenance costs
- Total management fees
*SMSF Annual Compliance report is sent to the Fund Administrator, You and your advisors.
4. ANNUAL PROPERTY REVIEW
- Desktop Market Value Assessment (can be used for SMSF compliance purposes)
- Median Prices and Rentals
- Demographic Shifts, Market Statistics and Information
- PLUS: maintenance items and estimated costs for the year ahead
5. ONGOING SUPPORT & ADVICE
- One point of contact for you throughout the year
WE ARE PROUD TO BE ONE OF THE ONLY COMPANIES WHO UNDERSTAND AND SPECIALISE IN THE MANAGEMENT OF PROPERTIES INSIDE SELF MANAGED SUPERANNUATION FUNDS.
Note; we are not licensed financial advisers and do not provide advice on SMSF structures or investment strategies. If you would like advice on your superannuation we can introduce you to a licensed financial adviser or you can speak with your financial planner. PMC is licensed to provide property advice only.