6 Cooinda Street, The Gap QLD 4061
Charm and convenience
Booking an inspection is easy – Simply click on the blue “Book an Inspection Time” button. Choose your day and time of your choice.
In one of The Gap's most desirable pockets on the border of Ashgrove. 6 Cooinda Street has been partially renovated with fresh new paint throughout!
– A flexible floor plan with four bedrooms and two bathrooms spread across two levels of living;
– All bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Air conditioning in lounge room and master bedroom, all other bedrooms have ceiling fans
– Modern kitchen with brand new Fisher and Paykel dishdraw
– Modern light bathrooms with standalone bath for relaxing after a long day at work.
– Large 607m2 block with tropical landscaping for utmost privacy;
– Ashgrove border location with easy access to local schools, public transport, and shopping centers.
A versatile layout has the fourth bedroom downstairs, with an adjoining second living space. The bathroom with included laundry has been updated with charcoal tiling, new shower, and vanity. There is separate access to the lower level, meaning this space could be utilised as a home office or teenage retreat – also perfect for guests to have their own peace and privacy! The lower level opens onto an entertaining courtyard and the back garden, with established tropical gardens for complete privacy.
Cooinda Street is one of the most desirable streets in The Gap due to its quiet, leafy vibe and its position on the Ashgrove border. You are a short walk to well-serviced public transport on Waterworks Road, plus the conveniences of The Gap Shopping Village are just a 3 minute drive away. This property is within the Payne Road State School and The Gap State High School catchment areas, with the private schools of Ashgrove within close proximity.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage