34 Barnett Road, Bardon QLD 4065
This charming property in Bardon is the one you’ve been waiting for!
The property has a great street appeal with inviting surrounds and is located directly opposite bushland.
Entry to the property leads you directly into the centre of the home. Open plan kitchen and living area that flows onto covered entertainers deck creates an easy transition between areas. Main bathroom services the front two bedrooms.
Master bedroom with ensuite is situated at the back of the house with access to the deck.
Large entertains deck overlooks the fully fenced split level backyard.
Under house laundry with one car lockable garage and front car port allows space for two cars.
Property features include:
* Timber floors throughout
* Beautiful decorative ceilings
* Kitchen with timber countertops, electric oven and stove
* Air-conditioned dining and living area
* Three bedrooms with air-conditioning & ceiling fans
• Master bedroom includes ensuite
* Main bathroom with a shower over bath
* Covered outdoor entertaining deck at the rear
* Single car garage with electric door plus single carport
* Laundry and storage area underneath house
Conveniently located 6.5kms from city and walking distance to bus, shops, cafes, Bardon bowls club, parks & bike/walk tracks.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces