27 Althea Street, Salisbury QLD 4107
Centrally Located Family Home
This fantastic 3-bedroom home would make the perfect home for the astute family.
The relaxed layout with open plan living and dining area which extends out to the rear covered entertainment deck overlooking the fully fenced backyard.
• Covered front deck
• Light filled living room featuring polished wooden floors, air conditioning and ceiling fan installed
• Bush outlook with an access gate to the forest, and a mature mango tree
• Kitchen with dishwasher
• Master bedroom with air conditioning and ceiling fan installed, and a large mirrored built-in robe
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Modern bathroom with walk in shower
• Laundry area is located under house, with additional storage available, and lockable storage room
• Single lock up garage located under house
• Established easy care gardens and large fully fenced outdoor yard with access to forest through back gate.
Located only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square and with its popular community vibe, you can see why people are choosing to live here.
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Fully Fenced