11 Wordsworth Street, Norman Park QLD 4170
This three-story town home is modern and elegant !
Upon arriving at the property, you will be greeted by the tree lined streets of Norman Park.
Located just around the corner from a park, it is the ideal location.
On the lower level of the home, you will find internal access from the secure double garage with plenty of storage space !
Taking the stairs to the middle level, you will find polished timber floors, open plan living, including a front and back balcony, a modern, well-equipped kitchen, lounge and dinning all flow out to the undercover patio area, creating an open airy layout.
On the top level, you will be glad to know that the property has fully ducted air conditioning and carpeted bedrooms.
The master bedroom has an ensuite and a private balcony. Two additional bedrooms share a main bathroom including a shower over bath.
This property has an abundance of natural light and is in an ideal location !
Property Features Include:
– Walking distance to Wilson Park
– Low maintenance courtyard
– Minutes from Brisbane CBD
– Polished timber flooring
– Carpet in bedrooms
– Ceiling fans
– Plantation shutters
– Ducted air conditioning
– Nearby to public transport at Norman Park Train Station
– Close to city bound bus stops
– Norman Park State School and Coorparoo Secondary College catchment
– A short distance to Anglican Church Grammar School, Saint Oliver Plunkett Primary School and Lourdes Hill College.
Please note inspections do not go ahead unless you register to inspect.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced